- When seeking legal help for disability law, find a lawyer who specializes in this area.
- It’s important to choose an experienced lawyer who has handled Trustmark disability benefits claims.
- Check the lawyer’s reputation and look for someone known for being an effective advocate for clients.
- Understand the lawyer’s fees and what you can expect to pay for their services.
- Ensure the lawyer is available to take on the case and willing to communicate with you regularly.
Frequently asked questions about Arch disability insurance
1.What is New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits Coverage?
The New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits Law requires all covered employers to provide temporary disability coverage to their employees.
Disability benefits offer cash benefits when a covered individual is unable to work due to an accident or sickness.
The disability must not be work-related and must completely prevent the individual from performing job duties.
2.Why are individuals covered by the State of New Jersey for Disability Benefits Coverage?
New Jersey State Plan coverage is the default for employer’s state-mandated Temporary Disability Benefits coverage when they register to do business in New Jersey.
3.What are the requirements to set up a Private Plan?
New Jersey mandates employers to fill out an application form and hold a written employee election for switching from State to private coverage. The majority of the employees in the relevant class or classes must consent to the transition to the Private Plan.