AXA is a French multinational insurance company that provides various products and services in the areas of property-casualty insurance, life, savings & health, and asset management. Has a global presence in 51 countries, serving 93 million clients with the help of 145,000 employees and distributors.
AXA also offers global health insurance for people who live or work abroad, with access to expert medical care, virtual doctor service, evacuation and repatriation, and mind health service.
AXA’s corporate purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters. It is committed to sustainability, social responsibility, and innovation.
The insurance company that provides various products and services in the areas of property-casualty insurance, life, savings & health, and asset management.photocourtesyNsinsurance.
What are the benefits of joining AXA insurance company?
These are some of the benefits of joining AXA Insurance Company.
- You will be part of a global insurance and asset management company that is driving progress for its people, customers, and societies.
- You will have access to flexible schemes that allow you to choose the set of benefits that suit your needs and preferences, such as discounts on AXA products, private insurance, pension fund, fair pay and bonus, holidays, well-being, work-life balance, and responsible investment solutions.
- You will have opportunities to grow your career and skills through learning and development programs, mentoring and coaching, mobility, and international exposure. You will be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that fosters collaboration, innovation, and social responsibility.
|Product or Service
|0330 024 1158
|AXA Insurance, PO Box 2796, Bolton, BL6 9LZ
|0800 197 1121
|0330 024 1235
|AXA Insurance, PO Box 925, 9 Fudan Way, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19 1NL
|0800 132 203
|AXA Health, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL
|0330 159 1520
|AXA Insurance, Civic Drive, Ipswich IP1 2AN
|0330 159 1508
|AXA Business Insurance, The Quadrangle, 106-118 Station Road, Redhill RH1 1PR
|0330 159 1509
|AXA Van Insurance, Civic Drive, Ipswich IP1 2AN
|0330 024 1307
|AXA Travel Insurance Claims Department, PO Box 54098, London SW20 8UU
What are the financial details?
- The premium costs of AXA insurance vary depending on the type of product, the level of cover, the area of cover, the age of the insured, and other factors. For example, according to [AXA Thailand], the annual premium for International Exclusive health insurance starts at THB 23,870 and covers up to THB 93 million per year.
- According to [AXA UK], landlord insurance starts from £141 a year and covers up to £10 million property owners’ liability. According to [AXA Ireland], car insurance starts from €326 a year and covers up to €30 million third-party liability.
|Half Year 2023
|Full Year 2022
|Underlying Earnings per Share
|Return on Equity
|Dividend per Share
How To File A Claim With AXA Insurance Company?
To initiate a claim with AXA insurance company, you should adhere to these guidelines:
- Notify AXA’s claims department promptly following the incident, using either their online platform or a phone call, depending on your preference.
- Furnish the essential details about the incident, including the date, time, location, and cause of the accident. Additionally, you may be required to provide your policy number and personal information.
- Submit any pertinent supporting documents, such as photos, police reports, witness statements, medical bills, receipts, or invoices.
- Allow AXA insurance company to evaluate your claim, including assessing your coverage and liability. They may reach out for further information or clarification as necessary.
- Receive the claim decision and payment from the AXA insurance company. They will communicate the outcome of your claim and elucidate the rationale behind their decision. You will also receive the entitled amount by your policy terms and conditions.
The specific documents required for claims may differ depending on the insurance product type and the circumstances of the incident. However, some common documents include:
- A copy of your policy document or certificate of insurance
- A copy of your photo identification and proof of residence
- A copy of your bank passbook or a canceled check
- A copy of the death certificate (for life insurance claims)
- A copy of the medical certificate or report (for health or travel insurance claims)
- A copy of the police report or First Information Report (FIR) (for car or home insurance claims)
- A copy of the repair estimate or invoice (for car or home insurance claims)
- A copy of the travel itinerary or booking confirmation (for travel insurance claims)
Nevertheless, estimated timeframes are as follows:
- For car insurance claims, it may take up to 10 working days for approval and payment.
- For home insurance claims, it may take up to 14 working days for approval and payment.
- For travel insurance claims, it may take up to 28 working days for approval and payment.
- For health insurance claims, it may take up to 30 working days for approval and payment.
- For life insurance claims, it may take up to 30 working days for approval and payment.
AXA Insurance Company Customer Reviews and Rating,
- According to Reviews.io, AXA Insurance has a 2.5 rating out of 5 based on 1,060 reviews. 38% of the reviewers recommend AXA Insurance, while 62% do not.
- According to NerdWallet, AXA Travel Insurance offers three plans: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The plans vary in the amount of coverage they provide for trip cancellation and interruption, emergency medical expenses, and evacuation. Nerd Wallet rates AXA Travel Insurance as worth the cost for travelers who want comprehensive coverage and peace of mind.
- According to AXA UK, the company has received 7,642 customer reviews on Feefo, an independent feedback platform. The reviews are moderated and managed by Fee for and cover various aspects of AXA’s products and services. The overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 stars, with 91% of the customers giving positive feedback. The most common praises are about the ease of buying online, the competitive prices, and the helpful staff.
- According to Trustpilot, AXA Insurance has a 1.4 rating out of 5 based on 1,669 reviews. Only 9% of the reviewers rate AXA Insurance as excellent or great, while 83% rate it as bad or poor. The most common issues are about the long waiting times, the rude agents, and the unfair rejections of claims.
- According to Smart Money People, AXA Home Insurance has a 2.97 rating out of 5 based on 71 reviews. The reviews are written by real customers who share their experiences with AXA Home Insurance. The reviews are mixed, with some customers saying that AXA Home Insurance is reliable, flexible, and affordable, and others saying that it is slow, unprofessional, and expensive.
Complaint And Resolutions:
- AXA Insurance is a French insurance company that offers various types of insurance, such as travel, home, and car insurance.
- AXA Insurance provides several ways to file a complaint about a policy or claim, including contacting a local branch, calling customer care, logging in to the account, or sending a message through live chat. Customers can also use Resolver, a free online service that helps consumers resolve their complaints with businesses.
- AXA Insurance aims to resolve the complaints as quickly and fairly as possible.
- AXA Insurance has a mixed reputation among its customers, with some praising its service and coverage, and others complaining about its claims process and communication. According to different review platforms, AXA Insurance has received ratings ranging from 1.4 to 4.6 out of 5 stars.
AXA Insurance Company History,
- AXA Insurance Company is a French multinational insurance company that offers various types of insurance, such as travel, home, and car insurance, as well as investment management and other financial services.
- The company traces its origins to 1816 when a group of property owners in Normandy founded the Compagnie d’assurances Mutuelles contre l’incendie, a mutual fire insurance company. The company later expanded and diversified its activities, and changed its name several times.
- In 1985, the company adopted the name AXA, which is not an acronym but a word that can be pronounced easily in any language.
- AXA has also invested in social and environmental causes, such as stopping tobacco investments and supporting research on climate change.
- Today, AXA is one of the largest insurance groups in the world, with operations in more than 60 countries and over 100 million customers. It is also a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Why choose AXA insurance company?
There are many reasons why you might choose AXA Insurance Company for your insurance needs. Here are some of them:
- AXA Insurance Company is a global leader in insurance and financial protection, with a presence in over 30 countries.
- AXA Insurance Company offers a range of insurance products, such as travel, home, and car insurance, as well as investment.
- You can find a plan that suits your needs and budget, and enjoy the benefits of comprehensive coverage.
- AXA Insurance Company is committed to providing exceptional customer service, with 24/7 emergency assistance, quick payouts, and helpful staff. You can also manage your policy, file a claim, and access helpful travel resources online anytime, anywhere.
- AXA Insurance Company is an innovator and a leader in the industry, with a vision to act for human progress by protecting what matters.
- AXA Insurance Company invests in social and environmental causes, such as stopping tobacco investments and supporting research on climate change. AXA Insurance Company also aims to anticipate and identify risks and to design new prevention services.
People Also Asks…
What does AXA stand for insurance?
After acquiring the Drouot Group in 1982, chairman and CEO Claude Bébéar hired an outside consultant to conduct a computer-aided search for a new name.
Hi there, I’m zack, and I’m an experienced blogger with a deep passion for technology. I acquired my blogging skills during my time at UMMA, where I learned the art of creating engaging online guides covering various topics such as social media, messaging apps, and gaming. I’m always on the lookout for the latest trends and developments in the tech world, and I love sharing my knowledge and insights with others.