Catholic Financial Life is more than just an insurance company.
It is a community of faith, service, and generosity that has been serving Catholics and their families for over 150 years.
Whether you need life insurance, annuities, or other financial solutions, Catholic Financial Life can help you protect your financial future and live your Catholic values.
As a member, you can also enjoy exclusive benefits, such as scholarships, discounts, and opportunities to make a difference in your local community.
It is not just a business, it is a family. Join us today and discover the difference.
Who is the CEO of Catholic Financial Life?
The CEO of Catholic Financial Life is John Borgen.
He was promoted from his previous role as President in January 2022, succeeding Bill O’Toole.
John Borgen has been with the company since 2009 and has held various positions of leadership and responsibility.
He has a master’s degree in business administration from Marquette University, a master’s degree in philanthropy from Indiana University, and a bachelor’s degree in political science from St. John’s University.
The is a not-for-profit financial services organization that has been serving Catholics and their families for over 150 years.
It offers life insurance, annuities, and other financial solutions, as well as exclusive benefits and opportunities for its members to make a difference in their communities.
Catholic financial life contact
|1-800-927-2547 or 414-273-6266
|1100 West Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233
|Customer Service Contact
|firstname.lastname@example.org or online contact form
|Online account or 1-800-927-2547 or email@example.com
|firstname.lastname@example.org or specific department emails
|Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Catholic financial life reviews
Catholic Financial Life is a non-profit, membership-based organization that offers life insurance, annuities, and other financial solutions to Catholics and their families.
- High coverage amounts: You can get up to $9.99 million in term life coverage and up to $5 million in whole life insurance.
- Open membership: Anyone can join Catholic Financial Life regardless of their religious beliefs.
- Final expense policies: You can get a simple policy to cover your burial expenses without a medical exam.
- Great work environment: Many employees and agents praise the company’s culture, leadership, communication, and benefits.
- No online quotes: You have to speak with an agent to get information about the rates.
- Policies are sold through agents: You have to meet with an agent and undergo a medical exam and bloodwork to apply for most policies.
- Licensed in only a few states: Catholic Financial Life is only licensed in 12 states, so you may not be able to get coverage if you live elsewhere.
Does Catholic financial life pay their employees well?
Catholic Financial Life pays its employees an average of $48,000 per year, which is 32% lower than the national average of $66,000 per year.
However, many employees and agents also praise the company’s culture, leadership, communication, and benefits.
So, whether The company is a good company to work for may depend on your personal preferences and goals.
Catholic financial life claims
- Claim process: To make a claim, you can contact your family’s advisor, email the claims department at email@example.com, call them at 1-800-927-2547, or fill out an online form. You will need to provide some information about the insured and the beneficiary, such as name, date of birth, date of death, cause of death, and certificate number.
- Claim status: To check the status of your claim, you can contact the claims department by email or phone. They will update you on the progress of your claim and let you know if they need any additional information or documents from you.
- Required documents for claims: Depending on the type and amount of the claim, you may need to submit some documents to verify the claim, such as a certified death certificate, a copy of the policy, a beneficiary identification form, a medical authorization form, or a physician’s statement. The claims department will inform you of the specific documents required for your claim.
- Average claim approval time: The average claim approval time may vary depending on the complexity and completeness of the claim. However, Catholic Financial Life strives to process claims as quickly and efficiently as possible. According to their website, they paid over $18 million in claims in 2020 and 98% of them were paid within 10 days.
Catholic Financial Life values
Demystifying the intricate dance of risk and reward.
Maya Scarlett is not afraid of the unknown.
She is passionate about the intricate world of insurance and enjoys converting complex numbers into compelling stories that empower people to navigate the unpredictable with confidence.
At InsuranceBlob.com, she translates jargon into empathy, demystifying risk and empowering individuals to navigate the often-opaque world of insurance.
Armed with an academic arsenal honed to dissect risk in all its forms, Maya’s educational journey reflects her multifaceted approach to the field.
This program provided a holistic understanding of disaster preparedness, mitigation, and recovery, with a focus on social, environmental, and economic dimensions of risk.
Delving into the psychological factors influencing insurance decision-making, this course equipped Maya with tools to design products and policies that resonate with people’s needs and biases.
Maya’s expertise extends beyond crunching numbers.
- Behavioral Risk Communication: Employing effective communication strategies to educate individuals and communities about risk and encourage responsible insurance behavior.
- Emerging Risks and Innovation: From climate change to cyber threats, Maya keeps her finger on the pulse of the future, anticipating and preparing for the next wave of risk challenges.
- Regulatory Compliance and Communication: Navigating the intricate maze of insurance regulations and translating complex concepts into clear, actionable language for everyone.
Maya Scarlett is your guide through the labyrinthine world of risk.
With her sharp data-driven insights and unwavering optimism, she empowers you to make informed decisions and face the unexpected with confidence.
Read her articles and discover how your risk can be your greatest asset.
Connect with Maya
Feel free to reach out for a chat, a question, or a deep dive into the fascinating world of risk and reward.
Maya is always eager to share her knowledge and help you navigate the ever-changing insurance landscape with confidence.