Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. (EAIC) is a commercial vehicle insurance provider based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
It was founded in 1998 by Ethiopian immigrants who wanted to offer affordable and quality insurance services to the Ethiopian community and other customers in the US.
Since then, EAIC has grown to become one of the leading insurance companies in the region, serving thousands of clients across various states.
In this article, we will explore the history, mission, vision, and values of EAIC, as well as its benefits, products, services, reviews, ratings, jobs, and claim process.
What is Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. (EAIC)?
EAIC is a commercial vehicle insurance company that specializes in providing coverage for trucks, buses, taxis, limousines, and other commercial vehicles.
They aim to protect its customers from the risks and liabilities associated with operating commercial vehicles, such as accidents, injuries, damages, theft, and lawsuits.
EAIC also offers personal auto insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and life insurance to its customers.
How can I contact EAIC Georgia?
|360 14th St NW Ste 100, Atlanta, GA, 30318
|Call Back Request
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. benefits
EAIC offers a wide range of insurance products to meet the diverse needs of the Ethiopian-American community, including:
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. products and services
EAIC offers a variety of products and services for its customers, depending on their needs and preferences. Some of them are:
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. reviews
EAIC has received many positive reviews from its customers, who appreciate its competitive rates, comprehensive coverage, quality service, and customer loyalty.
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. ratings
EAIC has also received high ratings from various independent rating agencies, which evaluate the financial strength, stability, and performance of insurance companies. Some of the ratings are:
- A.M. Best: A- (Excellent)
- Better Business Bureau: A+ (Highest)
- Consumer Reports: 4.5/5 (Very Good)
These ratings reflect EAIC’s ability to meet its obligations and commitments to its customers, as well as its reputation and credibility in the insurance industry.
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. jobs
EAIC is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team and contribute to its growth and success.
EAIC offers a variety of career opportunities, such as agents, brokers, representatives, customer service, claims, underwriting, accounting, marketing, and management.
They provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a supportive and diverse work environment.
EAIC also provides training and development programs, as well as recognition and reward programs, for its employees.
If you are interested in working for EAIC, you can visit their website and check their current job openings.
You can also submit your resume and cover letter online, or contact their human resources department for more information.
Ethio-American Insurance Company, Inc. claim
- Contact EAIC: You can call EAIC at (404) 351-2211, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the online claim form on their website. You should provide your name, policy number, contact details, and a brief description of the incident. You should also report the incident to the police, if applicable, and obtain a copy of the police report.
- Provide documentation: You should gather and submit any relevant documents or evidence that support your claim, such as photos, videos, receipts, invoices, medical reports, witness statements, etc. You should also keep a record of all your expenses and losses related to the incident.
- Cooperate with EAIC: You should cooperate with EAIC’s claims representative, who will contact you by the next business day to answer any questions you may have about coverage and to discuss details regarding the inspection of the damaged vehicle and vehicle repair. You should also cooperate with EAIC’s adjuster, appraiser, and attorney, who will handle your claim and negotiate with the other party or their insurance company, if necessary.
- Receive payment: You should receive your payment from EAIC once your claim is approved and settled. The amount and method of payment will depend on your policy terms and conditions, as well as the extent of your damages and liabilities.
What is the deductible on my policy?
The deductible is the amount of money you will be responsible for paying out of pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in.
The deductible amount varies depending on the type of policy you have.
How can I make a payment on my policy?
You can make a payment online, by phone, or by mail.
We also offer a variety of payment plan options.
What happens if I cancel my policy?
If you cancel your policy before the end of the term, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion of your premium.
However, there may be cancellation fees associated with canceling your policy.
Demystifying the intricate dance of risk and reward.
Maya Scarlett is not afraid of the unknown.
She is passionate about the intricate world of insurance and enjoys converting complex numbers into compelling stories that empower people to navigate the unpredictable with confidence.
At InsuranceBlob.com, she translates jargon into empathy, demystifying risk and empowering individuals to navigate the often-opaque world of insurance.
Armed with an academic arsenal honed to dissect risk in all its forms, Maya’s educational journey reflects her multifaceted approach to the field.
This program provided a holistic understanding of disaster preparedness, mitigation, and recovery, with a focus on social, environmental, and economic dimensions of risk.
Delving into the psychological factors influencing insurance decision-making, this course equipped Maya with tools to design products and policies that resonate with people’s needs and biases.
Maya’s expertise extends beyond crunching numbers.
- Behavioral Risk Communication: Employing effective communication strategies to educate individuals and communities about risk and encourage responsible insurance behavior.
- Emerging Risks and Innovation: From climate change to cyber threats, Maya keeps her finger on the pulse of the future, anticipating and preparing for the next wave of risk challenges.
- Regulatory Compliance and Communication: Navigating the intricate maze of insurance regulations and translating complex concepts into clear, actionable language for everyone.
Maya Scarlett is your guide through the labyrinthine world of risk.
With her sharp data-driven insights and unwavering optimism, she empowers you to make informed decisions and face the unexpected with confidence.
Read her articles and discover how your risk can be your greatest asset.
Connect with Maya
Feel free to reach out for a chat, a question, or a deep dive into the fascinating world of risk and reward.
Maya is always eager to share her knowledge and help you navigate the ever-changing insurance landscape with confidence.