If you are looking for a reliable and affordable life insurance provider for your family, you may want to consider Family Life Insurance Company.
This company has been in the business since 1949 and offers a variety of products and services to meet your family’s needs and budget.
In this article, I will give you an overview of Family Life Insurance Company and its features, benefits, and customer experiences. Let’s get started.
Family Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Manhattan Life Group, a group of four operating life and health insurance companies.
The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and has offices in New York, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
|10777 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77092
|Customer Service Contact
|Online through company’s website
|Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Services & Products
Family Life Insurance Company offers a range of insurance products for individuals and families, including:
- Auto Insurance: This product covers your vehicle and its occupants in case of an accident or theft. You can choose from different coverage levels and deductibles to suit your needs.
- Home Insurance: This product protects your home and its contents from damage or loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disasters. You can also add optional coverages such as liability, flood, or earthquake.
- Life Insurance: This product provides financial security to your loved ones in case of your death. You can choose from term, whole, or universal life policies with different features and benefits.
- Special Packages or Bundled Services: You can save money and get more coverage by combining two or more products from Family Life Insurance Company. For example, you can get a discount if you buy auto and home insurance together.
Family Life Insurance Company is a financially stable and reputable company that has been serving customers for over 70 years.
Here are some of the financial details that you should know:
- Premium Costs: The cost of your insurance premium depends on several factors such as your age, health, location, coverage amount, policy type, and more. You can get a free quote online or by calling the company.
- Payment Options: You can pay your premium monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually by check, credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer.
- Discounts and Promotional Offers: You can get discounts and promotional offers from Family Life Insurance Company by being a loyal customer, having multiple policies, having a good driving record, having a good credit score, and more.
- Claim Payout Ratio: The claim payout ratio is the percentage of claims that are paid out by an insurance company compared to the premiums collected. Family Life Insurance Company has a high claim payout ratio of 96%, which means that it pays out most of the claims that it receives.
If you need to file a claim with Family Life Insurance Company, you can do so online, by phone, by fax, or by mail.
Here are some of the steps that you need to follow:
- Claim Process: The claim process varies depending on the type of policy that you have. For example, for auto insurance claims, you need to report the accident to the police and your agent as soon as possible. For life insurance claims, you need to submit a death certificate and other documents as required.
- Claim Status: You can check the status of your claim online by logging into your account on the company’s website. You can also call or email the company to get updates on your claim.
Family Life Insurance Company offers flexible and customizable coverage options for its customers.
You can choose the coverage that suits your needs and budget.
Here are some of the coverage details that you should know:
- Policy Exclusions: Policy exclusions are the situations or events that are not covered by your insurance policy. For example, some of the common exclusions for auto insurance are intentional damage, wear and tear, racing, or driving under the influence. Some of the common exclusions for life insurance are suicide, war, or illegal activities.
- Coverage Limits: Coverage limits are the maximum amounts that your insurance policy will pay for a claim. For example, if you have a $100,000 coverage limit for bodily injury liability in your auto insurance policy, that means that your policy will pay up to $100,000 for the medical expenses of the other party in an accident that you cause.
- Deductibles: Deductibles are the amounts that you have to pay out of your pocket before your insurance policy kicks in. For example, if you have a $500 deductible for collision coverage in your auto insurance policy, that means that you have to pay $500 for the repair costs of your vehicle before your policy pays the rest.
Family Life Insurance Company is a well-established and reputable company that has been serving customers since 1949.
Here are some of the company details that you should know:
- History and Founding Year: The Company was founded in 1949 as a mutual company by a group of businessmen who wanted to provide affordable life insurance to families. In 1999, the company became a subsidiary of Manhattan Life Group.
- CEO and Leadership Team: The CEO and President of Family Life Insurance Company is David Harris. The leadership team consists of senior executives from various departments such as finance, marketing, operations, legal, and human resources.
Family Life Insurance Company has received positive feedback from its customers who have praised its products, services, and customer support.
Here are some of the customer experiences that you should know:
- Customer Reviews and Ratings: Customer reviews and ratings are opinions or feedback from customers who have used an insurance company’s products or services. You can find customer reviews and ratings for Family Life Insurance Company online on various platforms such as Google Reviews, Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, and Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most of the reviews and ratings are favorable.
ALSO READ: Everest National Insurance Company: A Comprehensive Review
ALSO READ: Electric Insurance Company: Basic Information, Services & Products, Claims, Coverage Details