Learn more about FIDELITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY OF MARYLAND, a trust company that offers bonding, insurance, and surety services for your business needs. PHOTO COURTESY/Instagram
If you are looking for a reliable and reputable company that can provide you with bonding, insurance, and surety services,
This company has a long history of serving customers with integrity and excellence.
In this article, I will tell you more about this company and why you should choose it for your business needs.
What is Fidelity Deposit of Maryland?
Fidelity Deposit of Maryland is a trust company that was founded in 1890 by Edwin Warfield, a former governor of Maryland
The company is also known as the Fidelity and Deposit Trust Company and the Fidelity and Deposit Company of Baltimore
It is headquartered in Owings Mills, Maryland, and is a subsidiary of Zurich American Insurance Company
The company offers a range of products and services, such as fidelity bonds, surety bonds, commercial insurance, and risk management solutions
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Bond Claim
If you have a bond issued by Fidelity and Deposit Company you may need to file a claim in case of a default or breach of contract by the principal or obligor.
To file a claim, you need to contact the company’s claims department and provide them with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address
- The bond number, amount, and date
- The name and address of the principal or obligor
- The nature and details of the default or breach
- Any supporting documents or evidence
You can contact the company’s claims department by phone at 1-800-382-2150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Phone Number
If you want to reach out to Fidelity and Deposit Company for any inquiries or assistance, you can call their customer service number at 1-800-382-2150.
You can also visit their website at www.zurichna.com2 to find more contact information and resources.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Email Address
If you prefer to communicate with Fidelity and Deposit Company by email, you can use the following email addresses depending on your purpose:
- For general inquiries: email@example.com
- For claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For surety: email@example.com
You can also fill out an online form on their website to send them a message.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Claims
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland handles various types of claims related to their products and services. Some of the common types of claims are:
- Fidelity claims: These are claims that arise from dishonest or fraudulent acts by employees or other parties covered by fidelity bonds. Examples include theft, embezzlement, forgery, or computer fraud.
- Surety claims: These are claims that arise from the failure or inability of the principal or obligor to fulfill their obligations under a contract or agreement covered by surety bonds. Examples include construction defects, performance delays, payment defaults, or license violations.
- Commercial insurance claims: These are claims that arise from losses or damages caused by accidents, injuries, liabilities, or property damage covered by commercial insurance policies. Examples include fire, water, windstorm, vandalism, or bodily injury.
To report a claim to Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland, you need to follow the same procedure as mentioned in the previous section.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Address
The main address of the Company of Maryland is:
- 600 Red Brook Blvd Ste 350 Owings Mills, MD 21117-5193 United States
You can also find other locations of the company on its website.
- Fidelity and Deposit Company Bond Verification
If you want to verify the validity and status of a bond issued by this company you can use their online bond verification tool on their website.
You need to enter the bond number and the verification code to access the bond information.
You can also request a bond verification letter by contacting the company’s surety department.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland Surety
- Fidelity Company of Maryland offers various types of surety bonds for different purposes and industries. Some of the common types of surety bonds are:
- Contract bonds: These are bonds that guarantee the performance and payment of contractors and subcontractors on construction projects. Examples include bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, and maintenance bonds.
- Commercial bonds: These are bonds that guarantee the compliance and conduct of businesses and individuals with laws, regulations, licenses, or contracts. Examples include license and permit bonds, court bonds, fiduciary bonds, and public official bonds.
- Miscellaneous bonds: These are bonds that do not fall under the previous categories but serve specific purposes or needs. Examples include lost instrument bonds, customs bonds, tax bonds, and lottery bonds.
- Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland can help you obtain the right surety bond for your situation and requirements. You can contact their surety department for more information and assistance.
Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland San Francisco
It has a branch office in San Francisco, California. The address of the office is:
50 California St Ste 2000 San Francisco, CA 94111-4624 United States
You can call the office at 1-415-788-4000 or fax at 1-415-788-40102.
FIDELITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY OF MARYLAND is a trust company that has been serving customers with bonding, insurance, and surety services since 1890.
The company has a reputation for integrity and excellence and offers a range of products and services to meet your business needs.
Whether you need a fidelity bond, a surety bond, or a commercial insurance policy, you can trust Fidelity and Deposit Company to provide you with the best solution.
Contact them today to find out how they can help you.
If you find this article impressive visit our blog page for more as shown:
Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Tennessee (TN), Claims, Phone Number
Long Iron Insurance Risk Retention Group, Inc.: History, Contacts, Partnership, Services & products, Claims, Financial details, Ratings, and Reviews
Allied Professionals Insurance Company, A Risk Retention Group, Inc.(Arizona): What you Should Know
Convex Insurance UK Limited (RJ), Tennessee (TN}: Headquarters, Contacts, Ratings, and Careers