If you are looking for an insurance company that specializes in serving niche markets such as religious organizations, nonprofit and human services, education, and small businesses, you might want to consider GuideOne Insurance Company.
GuideOne is a national insurer that has been in business since 1947 and offers a range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers.
In this article, we will review GuideOne Insurance Company in detail
By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of GuideOne Insurance Company and whether it is a good fit for your insurance needs.
GuideOne Insurance Company is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, and has regional offices in Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, and Texas.
You can contact GuideOne by phone, email, fax, or mail using the following information:
|1111 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines, IA 50265-3538
|Customer Service Contact
|Policy Details Website
|Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CT
Services & Products
GuideOne Insurance Company offers a variety of insurance products and services for its target markets.
Some of the types of insurance offered by GuideOne are:
- Auto Insurance: GuideOne provides auto insurance for personal and commercial vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, buses, and trailers. GuideOne also offers roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and accident forgiveness.
- Home Insurance: GuideOne offers home insurance for homeowners, renters, and condo owners. GuideOne covers the dwelling, personal property, liability, and additional living expenses. GuideOne also offers identity theft protection, equipment breakdown coverage, and water backup coverage.
- Life Insurance: GuideOne offers term and permanent life insurance policies for individuals and groups. GuideOne also offers annuities, disability income, and long-term care insurance.
GuideOne Insurance Company is a financially stable and reliable insurer that has been in business for over 70 years.
Some of the financial details of GuideOne are:
- Premium Costs: GuideOne’s premium costs vary depending on the type of insurance, the coverage amount, the deductible, the location, and other factors. GuideOne offers competitive rates and flexible payment options for its customers.
- Payment Options: GuideOne offers various payment options for its customers, such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments. GuideOne also offers electronic funds transfer (EFT), online payments, credit card payments, and check payments.
- Discounts and Promotional Offers: GuideOne offers various discounts and promotional offers for its customers, such as multi-policy discounts, loyalty discounts, safety discounts, and more. GuideOne also offers referral rewards, premium credits, and dividend payments for some of its niche markets, such as religious organizations and nonprofit and human services.
GuideOne Insurance Company strives to provide fast, fair, and friendly claim service to its customers.
GuideOne has a team of experienced and professional claim adjusters who are available 24/7 to handle claims.
Some of the details of GuideOne’s claim process are:
- Claim Process: GuideOne’s claim process is simple and straightforward. Customers can report a claim online, by phone, by email, or by fax. Customers can also contact their local agent or broker to report a claim. GuideOne will assign a claim adjuster who will contact the customer within one business day to confirm the claim details, explain the coverage, and guide the customer through the next steps. GuideOne will then investigate the claim, evaluate the damages, and determine the settlement amount. GuideOne will communicate with the customer throughout the process and answer any questions or concerns.
GuideOne’s coverage details vary depending on the policy terms and conditions, the exclusions and limitations, the deductibles and co-payments, and the add-ons and riders.
Some of the coverage details of GuideOne are:
- Policy Exclusions: GuideOne’s policy exclusions are the situations or events that are not covered by the policy, regardless of the cause or the fault. GuideOne’s policy exclusions vary depending on the type of insurance and the market segment, but some of the common exclusions are:
- Intentional or fraudulent acts
- War or terrorism
- Nuclear or radioactive hazards
- Wear and tear or deterioration
- Mold or fungus
- Earthquake or flood
- Pollution or contamination
GuideOne Insurance Company is a reputable and trustworthy insurer that has a long history and a strong vision.
Some of the company details of GuideOne are:
- History and Founding Year: GuideOne was founded in 1947 as Preferred Risk Mutual Insurance Company by a group of church leaders who wanted to provide affordable auto insurance for safe drivers. Over the years, GuideOne expanded its products and services to other niche markets, such as religious organizations, nonprofit and human services, education, and small businesses. In 1999, GuideOne changed its name to GuideOne Insurance Company to reflect its mission of guiding and protecting its customers.
- CEO and Leadership Team: GuideOne’s CEO and President is Jessica Clark, who joined the company in 2016 and has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. GuideOne’s leadership team consists of 10 senior executives who oversee the various functions and departments of the company, such as finance, operations, marketing, underwriting, claims, and human resources.
ALSO READ: Old Republic Insurance Company: Basic Information, Services & Products, Coverage Details, Claims, Reviews
ALSO READ: Nationwide General Insurance Company: Basic Information, Services & Products, Coverage Details, Claims, Reviews