Mile Auto Insurance stands as a legitimate and viable option for low-mileage drivers seeking affordable and fair auto insurance coverage. With its pay-per-mile model, telematics technology, and commitment to customer service, Mile Auto Insurance has disrupted the traditional insurance landscape, catering to the evolving needs of today’s drivers.
Is Mile Auto Insurance Legit?
If you are looking for a car insurance company that offers pay-per-mile insurance, you might have come across Mile Auto. But is Mile Auto legit? How does it work? And what are the benefits of choosing Mile Auto over other insurance companies? In this article, we will answer these questions and more, based on the information from Mile Auto’s website.
What is Mile Auto?
Mile Auto is a car insurance company that offers pay-per-mile insurance for drivers who drive less than 10,000 miles a year. You only pay for the miles you drive plus your base rate, and you don’t need to install a tracking device or give up your privacy. See how much you can save and learn more about the benefits of Mile Auto.
How does Mile Auto work?
Mile Auto works in three simple steps:
- Snap. Once a month, send Mile Auto a photo of your odometer. That’s it.
- Save. Pay only for the miles you drive plus your base rate. No surprises.
- Smile. Enjoy some extra money in your pocket, and know that Mile Auto is there for you if you need them.
Mile Auto collects your monthly mileage information through a secure app, and calculates your bill based on your base rate and your per-mile rate. Your base rate is determined by factors such as your age, driving history, vehicle type, and location. Your per-mile rate is based on the average cost of insurance in your state. You can see your quote and your rates on Mile Auto’s website.
What are the benefits of Mile Auto?
Mile Auto offers several benefits for low-mileage drivers, such as:
- Savings. Mile Auto claims that you can save 30-40% off your current rates if you drive less than 10,000 miles a year. The less you drive, the more you save.
- Privacy. Mile Auto does not ask you to install a “black box” tracking device in your car, so where you go, how you drive, and where you and your car sleep at night is your business, not your insurance company’s.
- Coverage. Mile Auto offers the same coverage options as other insurance companies, such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments, uninsured/underinsured motorist, and more. You can customize your coverage to suit your needs and budget.
- Service. Mile Auto has a dedicated customer care team and a 24/7 claims team that are ready to assist you whenever you need them. You can contact them by phone, email, or through their website.
What are some common questions about Mile Auto?
Here are some answers to some common questions about Mile Auto:
- Are you legit? Yes, Mile Auto is a licensed insurance company that is backed by a reputable and financially stable insurance carrier. Mile Auto is also accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating.
- Who could use Mile Auto? Mile Auto is ideal for drivers who drive less than 10,000 miles a year, such as retirees, students, commuters, car-sharers, or anyone who wants to save money and protect their privacy.
- Where is Mile Auto available? Mile Auto is currently available in Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Oregon, and Virginia. Mile Auto plans to expand to more states in the future.
- How much money will I save with Mile Auto? The amount of money you will save with Mile Auto depends on how much you drive, your base rate, and your per-mile rate. You can get a free quote on Mile Auto’s website and compare it with your current insurance rates.
Mile Auto is a legit car insurance company that offers pay-per-mile insurance for low-mileage drivers. Mile Auto can help you save money, protect your privacy, and provide you with the coverage and service you need. If you are interested in Mile Auto, you can visit their website and see how much you can save.